What We Do
SOUTH QUAY COLLEGE
A thriving community with high aspirations and strong foundations for its young people to progress into sustained education and employment.
South Quay College serves people in communities most impacted by social and economic inequality, to transform those communities and individuals life chances. We deliver programmes that enable positive, sustained outcomes in education and employment.
We are a non-religious and non-selective school. However our morals - ethical purpose - are aligned with an ethos that is inspired and guided by the example set by Jesus, to love our neighbours and to help those in society who are poor, excluded and in need. We believe that we are at our best when we work with and employ people of all faiths and none.
- We celebrate diversity and are inclusive with everyone.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We are innovative and embrace change.
- We are ambitious and future-focussed.
- We seek excellence in all we do.