Media - Level 1, 2
This programme is for anyone who is interested in creative and digital media. It covers a range of skills and knowledge, such as:
- Introducing Media Products and Audiences
- Photography for Media Products
- Graphic Design for Media Products
- Audio-Visual Media Skills
The courses includes project-based learning, workplace visits and enrichment activities to help you to acquire relevant practical skills and an insight into how to succeed in the industry.
Applicants will be invited to attend an interview and take an initial assessment.
Applicants wishing to start at L2 will need to show evidence of the following:
- Maths/English GCSE Grade D/3 or Functional Skills L1
- Some GCSE at grades A-D/9-3 or L1 vocational qualifications.
This course will introduce you to skills required for work in:
- Web Production
- Film Making
- Digital Games Testing
- Music Production
We will support you to look for further training/traineeships/apprenticeships/paid employment, depending on your aspirations.